Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Imported

So, most of our fireworks come from China... a bunch of them got held up because of some reason or another this year so we didn't have some of the stuff we wanted to have... okay not my point. Anyways... so we were cleaning up and packing today. Putting things in boxes, moving them to the warehouse.. well the guys were collapsing all the tables, everyone was gathered in one area... when this GIGANTIC spider crawled out. I mean the head was the size of a quarter, body even bigger plus the legs! EVERYONE (yes I mean everyone) screamed! Shanay, Tay and I were sitting on a palate, I wasn't paying attention but screamed when everyone else did. Tay jumped up, Shanay did to, grabbing me in the process and dragging me away. Once I realized what was going on I freaked out even more... I moved in cause I wanted to see how big it was... I didn't get the chance cause Missy ran over and smushed it. She dragged her foot over it and the guts smeared for over 2 feet.. leaving bug legs and parts scattered all over. OMG it was HUGE. Afterward someone made the comment "How did the spider get through customs in China but our fireworks didn't?!?!"... We all had a good laugh about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment