Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Zoo

So, today was insanely busy!! I'm so glad Craig called in extra cashiers so we could have all 4 registers going at once. But the highlight of my day happened 3 times.

1. A lady and her brother(?) came in and she was holding this tiny tiny dog and couldn't fill out the paperwork out while holding him, and I was oohing and ahhing over him so much that she let me hold him while she did that! I made Tay ring her up so I could play with the puppy.

2. This guy came up to my register and he had this little creature crawling on him! I stopped what I was doing and just stared at it. He said it was called a sugar glider! It was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life! I was just afraid it would jump/glide off of the guy and run away!!

3. Close to the end of the night a couple came in with their dog and little girl. This dog was the color of red clay and looked like a greyhound with a little bit of weight on him. It was so pretty!! And it was cute, the whole family were in their pajamas like they'd decided on a whim to go get fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment