Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's a small world after all

This guy came up to my line and he had a business credit card that he was paying with and it said his name and "Photography" at the end, and since we weren't insanely busy at that point, I decided to ask him what sort of photography, he said, "Boating, fishing, water sports type stuff". I said, "My uncle used to do graphics design and editing for a that type of magazine!" He asked if my uncle lived here and I said, no but he used to. He asked me his name and I told him he doesn't live here anymore. But, he said for me to tell him his name anyways so I did. Turns out, they know each other!! He had worked with my uncle a few times and even moved a few houses down to where they used to live before they moved to NC. I even texted my uncle and asked him if he knew the guy and sure enough, he did! It was cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment