Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Alarms and whistles...

Well it seems as though I've missed my 'hot cop' the first time he stopped by this season. He came by about 9:30pm last night to stop in and check with the guy staying the night at the tent... And Mike had the guts to tell him I had been looking forward to him coming by.... lol

Well today nothing too exciting happened except I realized how badly I despise being whistled at to get my attention. I. Am. Not. A. Dog. Ugh! Also, another annoying sound today... At around 6:30 tonight the alarm at the Color Wheel store went off for about 7 minutes straight. Now, that may not sound like a long time, but after a long day being out there at work, 7 minutes felt like forever for the alarm to be blaring. The stupidity in it was it must not have been set to alert the police because no cops showed up to investigate or anything!!

Anyways, it was not a very quiet night, that's for sure. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment