Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Cops!!

Today seemed to be like Cop City at the tent! lol

Last night Michael stayed over at the tent to keep watch, and one of our friendly cops stopped in to make sure he had a phone in case something happened. Later in the day he swung by again when Craig was taking Mike home. I had a few customers up at the counter, three 18 year old kids, when I realized he was in the parking lot I smiled and waved, he smiled, waved back then left. Guess he was making sure I was alright. Then, later when Craig got back one of our other friendly cops stopped by with his new partner and they were looking around for a good 30-45 minutes. And then right as I was leaving a guy who works at the sheriffs department came in. He also informed us that one of their own was killed today in a motorcycle accident. :(

But, it seemed like cops were all over the place at PyroSpot! :)

P.s. It was actually cold enough for me to wear a long sleeved shirt!! First of the season! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment