Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tricky kids...

On the second day of fireworks, Pyrospot gave to me...
An adorable kid and his tricky schemes.

So this kid who couldn't be more than 12 came into the store by himself and brought up one 3 for $1 item and asked how much it was for just the one. I said about $.33 he said he only had a quarter, I said I could do that for him, if he had an adult with him. He said okay, he was going to keep looking. He picked out an item that was $1.95 plus tax buy one get one free and asked me how much more he needed with his quarter. I told him and he said he would be right back with his Aunt. So they come walking in a few minutes later and he brings her up to the counter to fill out the paperwork, I ring it up and he hands me his quarter, and I said he still needed $1.84, he looks at his Aunt and she said, "It's my birthday and you expect me to pay for YOUR stuff?" He replied, "Well it's your birthday, you're supposed to be generous on your birthday!" He was so adorable, she couldn't help but smile at him and hand me a $10. It was the cutest thing. She then said, "Next time if you're wanting me to pay for something, let me know first, crazy kid!" She then ruffled his hair and they left. It was adorable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment