Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Standup Fail

Man walks in the tent and says: "how are you?"
Me: "I'm good, you?"
Man: "Not so good!!"
Me: "Why is that?"
Man: "The Bible says only God is good. Does that mean Jesus is bad?"
Me: "Uh I ... um.. well I don't know..."
Man: "That's the worst joke I've told all morning. I should be a standup comedian!!"
Me: "Alright then."
Man: "No, really! My wife said I'm so smart I'm stupid. I said she's dumber than me! we bet $1,000 to take an IQ test in Atlantic City... I lost. I paid her with that red cadillac, I put it in her name. I ought to divorce her, you wanna know why?"
Me: "Why?"
Man: "Cause she's over 150lbs, never gets under 140lbs, and she eats like a bull!! Mean too, her bite is worse!"
Me: "Well, uh, okay..."
Man walks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment