Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sweet Sarcasm

Today's big question was "What do you do when it rains?" I'm not even joking, I got this question at least 5 times from different people throughout the day. My response was, "We let down the flaps of the tent and wait it out." ... What I should have said was "Sell fireworks." But, I chose to be nice instead of being sarcastic like I wanted to.

I wasn't as nice with one guy. He came in and grabbed two packs of big mortars at $79.95 each. When he realized they weren't buy one get one free he said, "Well Phantom has them for that price for two!" I said, "I doubt it, they probably doubled the price for two of them." Or it's their cheap knockoff, but I didn't say that... He said, "No, it's the same price. I'm going to Phantom." So as he was leaving I politely said, "Have fun at Phantom!"... I hope he got my sarcasm. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment